1. "Great culture, incredible talent & product. Young CEO who's made mistakes, but he's making a big effort to improve."

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Clinkle full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Everyone at Clinkle is a genius of high caliber -Really laid back work environment, happy hour Fridays. -But we're also really serious about our work, and take the technology to the next level -Best design team in the valley -Best of the best talent out of Stanford (several engineers were in top 2% of class) -Extremely beautiful and user-focused product, not just a utility app -Trying to solve a really huge problem, fundamental to every human -Not just looking to get acquired like most startups, trying to go big -Very well-funded, meaning we can hire amazing people -The CEO fully understands the mistakes he's made, and is making a huge effort recently to improve on these problems and hire really experienced executives to help him get better.

Cons

-CEO is young an inexperienced, but acts like he's already started two or three billion-$ companies -Design Team can be overbearing and overconfident in their requirements to engineering -Product hasn't launched yet (though this is mostly due to our external vendors, not internal) -Slightly below market compensation (but they'll definitely give you a raise if you earn it)

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work with many smart and talented people"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Clinkle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working here has been great. After almost 2 years with Clinkle, I can say that most of the work has been challenging and fun. Working with very talented people around you always allows you to come in to work and actually learn something. There is great flexibility in what you work on, and can move around the company's roles as needed or as you desire. Obviously with some lead time and talking with the managers but usually its not a problem.

Cons

Not much, its been great working here. The lay offs sucked, but that is not really different from any other company.

Continue reading
  2. "Eng was great"

2.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Clinkle full-time

Pros

Eng team were very dedicated and talented

Cons

CEO was less than desirable

Discover more reviews about Clinkle.