Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with many smart and talented people

Nov 26, 2014 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working here has been great. After almost 2 years with Clinkle, I can say that most of the work has been challenging and fun. Working with very talented people around you always allows you to come in to work and actually learn something. There is great flexibility in what you work on, and can move around the company's roles as needed or as you desire. Obviously with some lead time and talking with the managers but usually its not a problem.

Cons

Not much, its been great working here. The lay offs sucked, but that is not really different from any other company.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Huge opportunities for growth

Aug 18, 2014 - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Within my first hour of my first visit coming onsite at Clinkle, I was a firm believer in the product as well as the quality of the team. I am incredibly optimistic about the outlook of this company. Working here, I have had the ability to be very hands on and to help build out the infrastructure and business logic that will be the basis of our system. The team leaders (including recently hired VP Engineering!!) are awesome and allow for a lot of room to be creative and hands on with different projects. Some perks: free lunch & dinner, membership to SF Bay Club (across the street), flexible work hours, awesome location

Cons

in order to recruit (especially for engineers which we really need!) we have to deal with the negative press that is out there. However, as I said before, if we can get someone onsite, they tend to be very interested.

Continue reading
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Eng was great

Apr 8, 2020 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eng team were very dedicated and talented

Cons

CEO was less than desirable

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Clinkle.