Clocktower Media - Great place to work, couldn't ask for any better. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Clocktower Media

"Great place to work, couldn't ask for any better."

Pros

A very laid back atmosphere, with the freedom and backing to act on new ideas and ventures within the company. Compensation and time off (rolls over year to year) are very fair, and management is understanding when time off is requested. Very skilled and experienced management staff.

Cons

Working within a small business can mean wearing multiple hats and being pulled in different directions at times.

Advice to Management

Great place to work and a fun environment. Continue leading the company in the direction it's going and trust the management you've put in place to help continue growth within each department.

Other Employee Reviews for Clocktower Media

1. "Motivating"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales & Marketing
    Current Employee - Vice President Sales & Marketing

Pros

Hands down, the best online web marketing company in the State. Creative, effective, fair and techno savvy. The owner Tim Mushen is five steps ahead of all the competition, cool, kind and I knocked on his door for 2 years before I was hired. That alone told me that the company takes their business seriously and just does not hire anyone. It's has to be a great fit. CTM is not about what was or even 'is', it's about being the leader in what is coming too! Great satisfied clients across the country, many of them large accounts.

Cons

Don't express any. It's a joy to come to work everyday. I've been self employed most of my adult life, the oldest on the staff and I love it here. Some things are worth waiting for!

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin' on. 2012 we will continue to rock Seattle and many other states. It all comes from the top. Mergers, acquisitions....

2. "Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Clocktower Media full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cool office, good (flexible) benefits available, great co-workers. I've really enjoyed working on the diversity of projects. I have learned a lot.

Cons

There's a lot of work, which can seem daunting. It's hard to get the details of what actually needs to be done. The account team isn't fully up to speed on web technologies.

Advice to Management

There's too much management that doesn't appear to do anything. I would trim down and give more to your dev's. There's also a lot of confusion on the timelines and details of projects that makes it hard to work.