Cloud[8]Sixteen - This Company is AWESOME! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cloud[8]Sixteen

"This Company is AWESOME!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment, always thinking about the success of their clients and the folks that work at the company. We do quarterly "Cloud" events that are a blast and it is Senior managements way of giving back to all of us that work so hard. We have done mini-golf, Go Kart racing, bowling, etc etc..They are always a blast. The senior management is always asking us how we can improve and many of our ideas have helped shape the company.

Cons

I don't really have any negatives

Other Employee Reviews for Cloud[8]Sixteen

"They provide the opportunity, it's up to you to take it..."

Former Employee - Content Writer in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Content Writer in Austin, TX

I worked at Cloud[8]Sixteen part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a fast-growing company with opportunities around every corner. There's just enough flexibility in everyone's job descriptions to allow people to either do their job as stated, or to go above and beyond. If you take that opportunity to go above and beyond, management will give you the resources to keep pushing the limits of what you can do. Those who continue to push the limits are rewarded. The opportunities are there , you just have to take them.

What makes the company great though is that they don't ostracize the people who DON'T go above and beyond. The work environment is extremely casual and open, and everyone is accepted. Yes, the people who do more than expected are rewarded with more opportunities, but the people who just do their jobs are rewarded with a great place to work with some great people.

Cons

A company like this flourish when everyone is on board with the company vision. In an effort to provide a great environment, they can be too "accepting", letting negative people stay around long after they've worn out their welcome. Negative energy is infectious, and their bad attitude can spread to others.

2. "Meh.."

Pros

Very flexible. A lot of the employees are easy-going. The company events can be fun. I like the open layout and the music.

Cons

Part-time employees seem (too) easily dispensable. Monotonous work. Low pay. Working with outsourced employees can sometimes be a pain. Employee retention is low. Cluttered work areas / distracting environment that made it hard to focus sometimes.

Advice to Management

Try to figure out and listen to what your employees really think of the company or you're going to continue to lose your employees