Cloud Big Data Technologies Group - Employee review | Glassdoor
  1. "Employee review"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Flexible - They do things properly - They actually work really hard to place us quickly.

Cons

- We should have some knowledge on what you wanted to do at work, little training sessions would really helpful to perform your day to day tasks - You will be disillusioned with the pay being little less at the beginning, but they pay it on time.

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-07-02

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group Response

July 22, 2019Vice President

Thank you so much! We at Cloud Big Data Technologies Team always try our best to provide excellent support to all our consultants. This kind of positive reviews encourage us to serve all our consultants even better.

1. "Very Good Company"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in Dallas, TX

Pros

Fast growing company in the Americas, every one learns the business from the ground up! The culture is very empowering, the ability to openly discuss day to day problems . Everyone is a team member with a purpose. Very large visibility from the CEO Level all the way down. The upper leadership actually cares about every single team member. If you have a position you want to try out, they will let you. Mainfreight culture...

Cons

Not yet faced any problems from cloud big data

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-08-22
  2. "Good company framework run by bad practices"

Current Employee - Data Engineering in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast response. Constant work. Communication through different channels.

Cons

Lack of tax and medical benefit People play lot of internal politics Communication gap due to poor English comprehension

Advice to Management

Increase the medical and other benefits. Understand the nuances of technology. Train people to speak english fluently, it's important aspect of job.

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-07-26

Discover more reviews about Cloud Big Data Technologies Group.