Cloud Big Data Technologies Group - Good company framework run by bad practices | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company framework run by bad practices"

Current Employee - Data Engineering in Newark, NJ

Pros

Fast response. Constant work. Communication through different channels.

Cons

Lack of tax and medical benefit People play lot of internal politics Communication gap due to poor English comprehension

Advice to Management

Increase the medical and other benefits. Understand the nuances of technology. Train people to speak english fluently, it's important aspect of job.

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-07-26
  1. "Excellent Recruiting and Staffing Company"

Current Employee - RPA Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time

Cons

I'am feeling proud to work in this company.It is a growth where i can start my carrier it is a first step of my success It is a step which suits my caliber and where i can prove my skills up to the company standards.

Advice to Management

The management team is really good and they will provide all facilities to employees in time.

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-09-17
  2. "I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time for more than a year"

Current Contractor - Long Term Contract in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Cloud Big Data full-time for more than 1 years. By far one of the most innovative employers I have ever had. Good salary, nice perks, interesting work. You work with intelligent people every day who are willing to go above and beyond to help you

Cons

Not yet faced any problems from cloud big data"

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-09-17

Discover more reviews about Cloud Big Data Technologies Group.