Cloud Big Data Technologies Group - Very Good Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Very Good Company"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast growing company in the Americas, every one learns the business from the ground up! The culture is very empowering, the ability to openly discuss day to day problems . Everyone is a team member with a purpose. Very large visibility from the CEO Level all the way down. The upper leadership actually cares about every single team member. If you have a position you want to try out, they will let you. Mainfreight... culture is absolutely amazing, once you buy into the sky is limit as far as how high you can go. I have been here for almost two full years, i have moved up so fast because of the culture! You have to buy into it and you will see the results! This is the best company to work for, I absolutely love my Career!

Cons

Not yet faced any problems from cloud big data

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-08-22
  1. "Excellent Recruiting and Staffing Company"

Current Employee - RPA Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time

Cons

I'am feeling proud to work in this company.It is a growth where i can start my carrier it is a first step of my success It is a step which suits my caliber and where i can prove my skills up to the company standards.

Advice to Management

The management team is really good and they will provide all facilities to employees in time.

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-09-17
  2. "I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group full-time for more than a year"

Current Contractor - Long Term Contract in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Cloud Big Data Technologies Group for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Cloud Big Data full-time for more than 1 years. By far one of the most innovative employers I have ever had. Good salary, nice perks, interesting work. You work with intelligent people every day who are willing to go above and beyond to help you

Cons

Not yet faced any problems from cloud big data"

Advice to Management

Cloud Big Data Technologies Group2019-09-17

Discover more reviews about Cloud Big Data Technologies Group.