Cloud Sherpas - What you see is what you get | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cloud Sherpas

"What you see is what you get"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cloud Sherpas full-time

Pros

Talented team focuses on the goal of servicing customers. I've experienced very little individual agendas that often subvert this goal.

Cons

Hard work and long hours.

Advice to Management

Need to make sure that the loyalty is recognized and reciprocated and inject fun into an environment where everyone is working hard

Other Employee Reviews for Cloud Sherpas

1. "Technology Engineer Intern"

Former Intern - Technology Support Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Intern - Technology Support Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cloud Sherpas as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved working at this mid-sized company. It was large enough to be established and have many connections in the industry yet, still small enough to be able to walk right up to the CEO and CTO.

Cons

Seemed a little unprepared for an intern. Didn't really have organized plan for work, so spent most of the summer studying material and waiting for assignments.

Advice to Management

Have a more clear goal for interns. Make sure there is enough to last the entire term.

2. "Fast pace, growth opportunities, and reward for a job well done"

Current Employee - Director in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cloud Sherpas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cloud Sherpas is well funded. Management cares about the business and the employees; the culture is full of highly ethical, hard working people who enjoy what they do. Smart colleagues who know how to have fun. A culture that fosters collaboration and teamwork. Great compensation and benefits. Opportunities for advancement. Employees are treated like adults and are encouraged to share ideas with leadership. We partner with some of the premier companies in the world (ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, Google) and we have a great reputation amongst our clients and within the businesses that we work in. We're growing like crazy to support business demands.

Cons

There's lots of work to be done everywhere, in every department. Even though we're hiring like mad, the business is growing just as rapidly.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your teams by expanding them! Continue to foster a collaborative environment.