Cloud Sherpas - Great! | Glassdoor

"Great!"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Atlanta, GA
Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cloud Sherpas as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Atmosphere, people, pay, Overall a great place to work in a fast paced high growth start up.

Cons

I didn't encounter any cons while working here.

Other Employee Reviews for Cloud Sherpas

"Excited to be a part of this innovative and growing company!"

Current Employee - Consultant - Salesforce Business Unit
    Current Employee - Consultant - Salesforce Business Unit

I have been working at Cloud Sherpas full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- One of the platinum partners of Salesforce.com
    - Our position in the marketplace attracts top talent. Your mentors will be incredibly intelligent, experienced and successful.
    - Company is well-funded and has an excellent business plan.
    - Opportunity to work remotely, or in one of our offices around the globe.
    - Great culture of people who want to help each other be successful. Very few lone wolves.
    - Autonomy to manage your own time and set your own goals. As long as you deliver, you will not be micromanaged.
    - Work/life balance is a lot better than other consulting groups I've worked for in the past.

Cons

- Still trying to fully integrate several acquisitions into a single company. Organization structure, benefits and managers are constantly changing.
    - Not a lot of opportunity to interact with your co-workers face-to-face other than people who work on your projects. I've never been to our corporate HQ.

Advice to Management

Overall you are doing a great job. You have sold me on your vision for the company and I am excited to be part of it. Keep employee satisfaction a priority so that we can retain all of our valuable talent for years to come.

2. "Working for an Industry Leader with the feel of a West Coast Startup"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Cloud Sherpas full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cloud Sherpas has all the might and funding of a Big 5 consultancy with the agility and innovative spirit of a start-up. Employees are empowered to work with the technologies and processes that work best for them and are given the latitude to make the right decision for their clients. If you're looking to further your knowledge and feel like a member of an industry leader while carving out your space in the cloud, Cloud Sherpas is the place for you.

Cons

The only con I have with respect to Cloud Sherpas is one of the things I love about it. There is a lack of on-boarding processes and procedure that has to be followed, but that also leaves room for employees and managers to do what's best for the situation.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, in my short time here I've seen us climb to new heights and show no signs of stopping.