Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The happiest I've been in a long time

Oct 23, 2019 - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had a varied career with many tech companies over the years. Some of them are now considered competitors to CloudGenix. However, even after all of those companies, I still find myself waking up HAPPY to come to work at CloudGenix. The work is fun, it's challenging, but the support ecosystem within the company is great. I may not know everything, even with my many years in similar technologies, but the group around me is skilled enough to raise all of us up to being better technologists.

Cons

Working at a smaller company will always have it's pros and cons. We may not get as many holidays or PTO days as other companies. Yes, it would be great to be able to accrue more than 2 weeks. But even with that, I never feel completely restricted that I can't take the time I need for my family.

Continue reading
    14 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Start-up

Aug 3, 2021 - Regional Sales Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very organized and I learned a lot about different processes in terms of customer acquisition and also learned a great deal about social media marketing

Cons

New product in a very competitive market. Hard to gain market share quickly, especially with larger firms. The competitive firms often had well established contracts with clients that were tied to larger telecom

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

LOVE all these fake reviews. Please reach out to former employees before joining CloudGenix

Nov 1, 2020 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

CloudGenix was recently acquired by Palo Alto Networks so this will hopefully be an opportunity for employees to migrate to a better company that values them.

Cons

I'd like to start by letting anyone who is thinking of working for Cloudgenix know that the majority of the positive reviews are FAKE. As a matter of fact CloudGenix's sales leadership ran a campaign to 'motivate' employees to leave reviews and then followed up with employees to find out if they had left 5 stars. PLEASE reach out to former employees if you want real intel on the culture. I have spoken to almost everyone who voluntarily left or was terminated in the last year and the stories are more or less the same--bullying, lies, manipulation, sexual harassment, and the list goes on. How there hasn't been a law suit brought upon these people yet is anyone's guess. (Cloudgenix also ran a campaign that paid customers $100 a pop to leave Gartner Peer Reviews, so I guess you can't always trust ratings!) The sales leadership here are bullies, plain and simple. There is no other way of putting it. The sexism and racism at this company is unbelievable and the employee retention is the lowest I've ever seen with any company. The culture is oppressive, there is no guidance given to anyone and communication and transparency is completely obsolete. And a work/life balance? What's that? Expect to work 65 hours a week MINIMUM.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CloudGenix.