CoStar Group - The best company I have ever worked for... | Glassdoor

"The best company I have ever worked for..."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greenville, SC

I have been working at CoStar Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked as a CoStar sales rep in a small market for over a decade. I am not an executive and I am not a manager, I am just a sales rep. CoStar has allowed me to earn an excellent income and create wealth for my family. The benefits are great and the culture is first class. If you are looking for a company to join, consider CoStar. I am glad I did. I have found the CEO to be genuine and approachable and generous and above all, truthful.

Cons

I can’t think of a single con. If I had any, I would share them. If there were any, I would not be here.

Advice to Management

Keep giving and it comes back a hundred fold.

CoStar Group2019-02-23
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at CoStar Group full-time

Pros

Great place to work, good pay and benefits

Cons

Big company easy to get lost in the mix

CoStar Group2019-12-14
  2. "Great product. Awful Executive management"

Former Employee - CRM in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at CoStar Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay and benefits package. Flexible work hours. Wonderful product. Great local team. I can’t stress enough that my local management and colleagues were absolutely wonderful.

Cons

The management out of DC is horrendous. The President of our own department never had our backs, would change metrics at the last moment and reduce our bonus checks, and was always a Yes man to his superiors. Multiple times, executive management in DC would forget to sign our bonus checks. So we would all be expecting promised money, but they forgot to approve them. So we would have to wait and accept some lame apology. Who forgets to pay their employees??

Advice to Management

End this DC management frat club culture.

CoStar Group2020-01-12

Discover more reviews about CoStar Group.