Coastal Federal Credit Union - One of the best places to work in the Triangle! | Glassdoor

"One of the best places to work in the Triangle!"

Current Employee - Compliance in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Coastal Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I now know why Coastal has won so many awards for one of the best places to work! It's emphasis on matching and employee to his/her talents to set them up for success; career path opportunities; courses available for development; employee career fair; Coastal Cares initiatives that have a positive impact on the lives of employees, their families, and the community; fun events; and positive culture make it a place where...

Cons

I've worked for many companies in my past so, in comparison, I can't think of any. Wish I had found Coastal first!

Coastal Federal Credit Union2019-02-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Feels like a family"

I have been working at Coastal Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great team members, Pension plan and other benefits, technologically forward. They take the time to make sure people are in the right job for their talents, not set up to fail.

Cons

None that I can think of...

Coastal Federal Credit Union2019-02-14
  2. "Good place to work."

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Coastal Federal Credit Union full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome place to work, good benefits, and colleges.

Cons

Have to stay in the same position for at least a year before moving up.

Coastal Federal Credit Union2019-04-08

Coastal Federal Credit Union Response

April 10, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for sharing! Come see me (the recruiter) and we can make sure you are prepared for your next goals when your one year mark arrives!

Discover more reviews about Coastal Federal Credit Union.