1. "Believe the hype"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ideas abound, and Cobec's management welcomes energetic, enthusiastic employees that will take these ideas and run with them. Cobec works hard at creating an entrepreneurial and fun culture while maintaining focus on the satisfaction of its clients. The company strives to hire employees for the long run, not just the latest contract win, and despite the company's size, it strives to provide many opportunities for growth, learning, and advancement.

Cons

Not really, other than perhaps the same challenges any consulting company faces, esp. in government (e.g., budget cuts, competitive contracting landscape). But these are mostly external factors.

Continue reading
    Cobec Consulting2017-05-22

Cobec Consulting Response

June 1, 2017CEO

So much of our company is our employees. We will continue to do our best to give them what they need. This is what brings out their best! Work/Family balance is a cornerstone belief for us at Cobec. It's great to hear appreciative comments - thank you!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Outstanding Place To Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Cobec Consulting has an intelligent, creative, and diverse workforce. Leadership encourages a collaborative environment, where the cumulative team effort results in exceptional product delivery. A truly unique work environment and culture which leads to professional fulfillment.

Cons

Anything that can be considered a con, Cobec works to continuously improve. No complaints.

Cobec Consulting2019-08-08

"A good company that is unfortunately made up of a few bad eggs."

2.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Work/life balance and Good CEO

Cons

Personal preference by some individuals on promoting and hiring rather than on merit and expertise respectively

Continue reading
    Cobec Consulting2019-10-04

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.