1. "Corporate Operations Associate"

4.0

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working at Cobec for a little over a month and I must say that it is a company that cares about its people. I was warmly welcomed before I officially started, and that says a lot about the company's culture. In January, Cobec paid for their employees and family members to enjoy Wintergreen Resorts in Rosedale, VA. I don't hear too often about company's investing in their employees the way Cobec does. They've created a family environment, which leads to greater productivity for the company.

Cons

There are no cons.

Cobec Consulting2018-02-06

Cobec Consulting Response

May 18, 2018

People are Cobec's most important asset. We are happy to invest in our most valuable resources. Wintergreen has been one of my favorite ways to show our gratitude. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! Let us know how we can earn that last star!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Outstanding Place To Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Cobec Consulting has an intelligent, creative, and diverse workforce. Leadership encourages a collaborative environment, where the cumulative team effort results in exceptional product delivery. A truly unique work environment and culture which leads to professional fulfillment.

Cons

Anything that can be considered a con, Cobec works to continuously improve. No complaints.

Cobec Consulting2019-08-08

"A good company that is unfortunately made up of a few bad eggs."

2.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Work/life balance and Good CEO

Cons

Personal preference by some individuals on promoting and hiring rather than on merit and expertise respectively

Continue reading
    Cobec Consulting2019-10-04

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.