Cobec Consulting - Corporate Operations Associate | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Corporate Operations Associate"

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Cobec for a little over a month and I must say that it is a company that cares about its people. I was warmly welcomed before I officially started, and that says a lot about the company's culture. In January, Cobec paid for their employees and family members to enjoy Wintergreen Resorts in Rosedale, VA. I don't hear too often about company's investing in their employees the way Cobec does. They've created a family environment, which leads to greater productivity for the company.

Cons

There are no cons.

May 18, 2018

People are Cobec's most important asset. We are happy to invest in our most valuable resources. Wintergreen has been one of my favorite ways to show our gratitude. Thanks for taking the time to... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Believe the hype"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Ideas abound, and Cobec's management welcomes energetic, enthusiastic employees that will take these ideas and run with them. Cobec works hard at creating an entrepreneurial and fun culture while maintaining focus on the satisfaction of its clients. The company strives to hire employees for the long run, not just the latest contract win, and despite the company's size, it strives to provide many opportunities for growth, learning, and advancement.

Cons

Not really, other than perhaps the same challenges any consulting company faces, esp. in government (e.g., budget cuts, competitive contracting landscape). But these are mostly external factors.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Jun 1, 2017 – CEO

So much of our company is our employees. We will continue to do our best to give them what they need. This is what brings out their best! Work/Family balance is a cornerstone belief for us at Cobec... More

2. "A Home Run Career Move!"

Current Employee - Chief Technical Advisor in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Chief Technical Advisor in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After 22 years of Government service, including 10 years as a Senior Executive Leader, I found myself wanting to get back to my passion of conducting cost and program analysis. Cobec was the answer:
    - An energetic team
    - Great diversity in skills and expertise
    - Challenging work with lots of opportunities to learn
    - Work-Life balance and Work-place flexibility that can’t be beat
    - Employee Recognition that is off the charts – it’s a family for sure

Cons

Should have made the move to Cobec sooner!

Jun 1, 2017 – CEO

To have this type of feedback from someone with the experience listed is unmeasurable. It is so greatly appreciated!

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.