Cobec Consulting - A Washingtonian Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A Washingtonian Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cobec truly is a great place to work. Management encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. The folks here are all talented and work cooperatively to meet our deliverables. Management encourages active participation in professional organizations and pays for certifications. Cobec is also socially conscience and supports Hurricane Relief, Hunger and other causes. At the end of the day, folks don't rush home. Many of the folks stick around and socialize together.

Cons

Right now we have one primary customer, with multiple contracts. Management is working hard to win new contracts with other agencies.

May 18, 2018 – CEO

Everyone deserves a work/life balance - Thank you for recognizing that we actually believe in it! We recently won a prime contract with NASA - a step in the right direction for diversification!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A terrific company with a chance to be even more"

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility, and being treated like an adult. Management gives a lot of work flexibility - manage your work and client, and be a good teammate, and management does not impose much bureaucracy on their own. In that way Cobec is the best place I have ever worked at. Also, given the industry - the firm is unusually collegial.

Cons

The company is rapidly growing - and so there is some tension between practices and communication which worked with a 20 person company with mostly local folks and what works with a 60 person firm with employees living across the country.

May 18, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for the feedback and being a loyal team member!

2. "Corporate Operations Associate"

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Cobec for a little over a month and I must say that it is a company that cares about its people. I was warmly welcomed before I officially started, and that says a lot about the company's culture. In January, Cobec paid for their employees and family members to enjoy Wintergreen Resorts in Rosedale, VA. I don't hear too often about company's investing in their employees the way Cobec does. They've created a family environment, which leads to greater productivity for the company.

Cons

There are no cons.

May 18, 2018

People are Cobec's most important asset. We are happy to invest in our most valuable resources. Wintergreen has been one of my favorite ways to show our gratitude. Thanks for taking the time to... More

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.