1. "A Washingtonian Great Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cobec truly is a great place to work. Management encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. The folks here are all talented and work cooperatively to meet our deliverables. Management encourages active participation in professional organizations and pays for certifications. Cobec is also socially conscience and supports Hurricane Relief, Hunger and other causes. At the end of the day, folks don't rush home. Many of the folks stick around and socialize together.

Cons

Right now we have one primary customer, with multiple contracts. Management is working hard to win new contracts with other agencies.

Cobec Consulting2018-02-22

Cobec Consulting Response

May 18, 2018CEO

Everyone deserves a work/life balance - Thank you for recognizing that we actually believe in it! We recently won a prime contract with NASA - a step in the right direction for diversification!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Outstanding Place To Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Cobec Consulting has an intelligent, creative, and diverse workforce. Leadership encourages a collaborative environment, where the cumulative team effort results in exceptional product delivery. A truly unique work environment and culture which leads to professional fulfillment.

Cons

Anything that can be considered a con, Cobec works to continuously improve. No complaints.

Cobec Consulting2019-08-08

"A good company that is unfortunately made up of a few bad eggs."

2.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Work/life balance and Good CEO

Cons

Personal preference by some individuals on promoting and hiring rather than on merit and expertise respectively

Continue reading
    Cobec Consulting2019-10-04

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.