Cobec Consulting - An Awesome Place to Work | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"An Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cobec has created a family-like environment where hard work and new ideas are truly appreciated. Leadership empowers employees across the firm and everyone provides top-notch support to clients and each other. Cobec has a very flexible working environment and great benefits including team building events, gifts, and family activities. I have worked for a variety of public and private organizations and none comes close to Cobec!

Cons

It’s refreshing that Cobec hires for the long term, not just for a contract. The only downside for me is that I didn’t make the move to Cobec sooner.

Advice to Management

Leadership continues to impress me with their transparency and inclusiveness. Every time I think working at Cobec can’t get any better, it does!! Expanding the client base in a well-planned manner will provide a lot of room for growth. Keep up the great job!

May 18, 2018 – CEO

What a great review with such amazing feedback! Thank you! We work really hard to create a positive and rewarding place to work. If you ever feel we can do something better, please let me know!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Washingtonian Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cobec truly is a great place to work. Management encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. The folks here are all talented and work cooperatively to meet our deliverables. Management encourages active participation in professional organizations and pays for certifications. Cobec is also socially conscience and supports Hurricane Relief, Hunger and other causes. At the end of the day, folks don't rush home. Many of the folks stick around and socialize together.

Cons

Right now we have one primary customer, with multiple contracts. Management is working hard to win new contracts with other agencies.

May 18, 2018 – CEO

Everyone deserves a work/life balance - Thank you for recognizing that we actually believe in it! We recently won a prime contract with NASA - a step in the right direction for diversification!

2. "A terrific company with a chance to be even more"

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility, and being treated like an adult. Management gives a lot of work flexibility - manage your work and client, and be a good teammate, and management does not impose much bureaucracy on their own. In that way Cobec is the best place I have ever worked at. Also, given the industry - the firm is unusually collegial.

Cons

The company is rapidly growing - and so there is some tension between practices and communication which worked with a 20 person company with mostly local folks and what works with a 60 person firm with employees living across the country.

May 18, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for the feedback and being a loyal team member!

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.