Cobec Consulting - Working at Cobec is a privilege! Employees are happy because they are treated so well. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Working at Cobec is a privilege! Employees are happy because they are treated so well."

I have been working at Cobec Consulting part-time

Pros

Cobec is an amazing company that always puts the employees and the customer first. They are extremely flexible in allowing a work/life balance that fits your needs. Benefits are awesome and the partners listen to employees. We are also doing something fun and it's actually a pleasure to go to work!

Cons

The commute into DC from the suburbs is a pain. Luckily they are flexible with work from home.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "An Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cobec has created a family-like environment where hard work and new ideas are truly appreciated. Leadership empowers employees across the firm and everyone provides top-notch support to clients and each other. Cobec has a very flexible working environment and great benefits including team building events, gifts, and family activities. I have worked for a variety of public and private organizations and none comes close to Cobec!

Cons

It’s refreshing that Cobec hires for the long term, not just for a contract. The only downside for me is that I didn’t make the move to Cobec sooner.

Advice to Management

Leadership continues to impress me with their transparency and inclusiveness. Every time I think working at Cobec can’t get any better, it does!! Expanding the client base in a well-planned manner will provide a lot of room for growth. Keep up the great job!

Cobec Consulting Response

May 18, 2018 – CEO

What a great review with such amazing feedback! Thank you! We work really hard to create a positive and rewarding place to work. If you ever feel we can do something better, please let me know!

2. "A Washingtonian Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cobec truly is a great place to work. Management encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. The folks here are all talented and work cooperatively to meet our deliverables. Management encourages active participation in professional organizations and pays for certifications. Cobec is also socially conscience and supports Hurricane Relief, Hunger and other causes. At the end of the day, folks don't rush home. Many of the folks stick around and socialize together.

Cons

Right now we have one primary customer, with multiple contracts. Management is working hard to win new contracts with other agencies.

Cobec Consulting Response

May 18, 2018 – CEO

Everyone deserves a work/life balance - Thank you for recognizing that we actually believe in it! We recently won a prime contract with NASA - a step in the right direction for diversification!

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.