Cobec Consulting - I love Cobec! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"I love Cobec!"

Current Employee - Office Associate in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Office Associate in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work culture at Cobec is very unique and close knit. Employees all support each other as a team because they understand that one person's achievements means a success for everyone. The employees at Cobec love to have fun and management genuinely wants each person to enjoy what they do. There are extremely open channels of communication between upper management and employees, making management very aware of everyone's needs.

Cons

None! Cobec is an amazing company to work for.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Working at Cobec is a privilege! Employees are happy because they are treated so well."

I have been working at Cobec Consulting part-time

Pros

Cobec is an amazing company that always puts the employees and the customer first. They are extremely flexible in allowing a work/life balance that fits your needs. Benefits are awesome and the partners listen to employees. We are also doing something fun and it's actually a pleasure to go to work!

Cons

The commute into DC from the suburbs is a pain. Luckily they are flexible with work from home.

2. "An Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cobec has created a family-like environment where hard work and new ideas are truly appreciated. Leadership empowers employees across the firm and everyone provides top-notch support to clients and each other. Cobec has a very flexible working environment and great benefits including team building events, gifts, and family activities. I have worked for a variety of public and private organizations and none comes close to Cobec!

Cons

It’s refreshing that Cobec hires for the long term, not just for a contract. The only downside for me is that I didn’t make the move to Cobec sooner.

Advice to Management

Leadership continues to impress me with their transparency and inclusiveness. Every time I think working at Cobec can’t get any better, it does!! Expanding the client base in a well-planned manner will provide a lot of room for growth. Keep up the great job!

Cobec Consulting Response

May 18, 2018 – CEO

What a great review with such amazing feedback! Thank you! We work really hard to create a positive and rewarding place to work. If you ever feel we can do something better, please let me know!

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.