Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A good company that is unfortunately made up of a few bad eggs.

Oct 4, 2019 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work/life balance and Good CEO

Cons

Personal preference by some individuals on promoting and hiring rather than on merit and expertise respectively

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Cobec Consulting Response

CEO

Expertise / Competence, job performance, and a candidate's alignment with Cobec's values are some of the primary factors for which we base promotions on. Not receiving a promotion is much more likely due to those factors than personal preference.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team

Mar 22, 2021 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are so nice and helpful at Cobec. And among all the interviews I had, the Cobec's team was very professional and at the same friendly.

Cons

Nothing to mention at this time.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall Very Nice

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful company culture, great benefits, and good cooperation between teams. Information is shared across groups and projects so it feel like we're all working towards the same goals.

Cons

I feel they've embraced the horizontal management system a bit too much. Sometimes it feels like there isn't enough or clear leadership and it also makes it harder to find out how to advance in the company. While it's great for collaboration on projects, it's not ideal for someone who likes more structure in their work environment and clear direction. They sometimes talk big ideas and concepts but I don't often see follow-through that actually feels like it has an impact on my job.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.