Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Job, Supportive Team

Sep 27, 2020 - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Management, Work Independently, Performance Based Awards

Cons

No notable cons, would apply again if there were two of me!

Cobec Consulting Response

CEO

We also wish there were two of you! Thanks for leaving us a great review!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great team

Mar 22, 2021 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are so nice and helpful at Cobec. And among all the interviews I had, the Cobec's team was very professional and at the same friendly.

Cons

Nothing to mention at this time.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Cobec Consulting Is Second To None !!

Dec 8, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

While having to admit that I haven't worked at every company operating out there, I can't imagine a work experience being better or more rewarding. The elements that make a company a dream to work for are the principles the founders built this company around, and its leadership continues to nurture and grow. Cobec has gone beyond providing a culture of work/life balance, but of work/life satisfaction, with employee engagement in the workplace, fun in the workplace and out, and social responsibility in the community as well. In addition to transparency between leadership and staff, there is collaboration and teaming throughout the organization that is unparalleled. Round this out with talented staff, flexibility in schedule and remote locations, and opportunities to provide customers with top notch solutions to their challenges , you have the makings of a place that...dare I repeat myself, is second to none!!

Cons

There are none experienced to date.

Cobec Consulting Response

CEO

Wow - what an amazing and detailed review - thank you! And thanks for also recognizing our focus on work/life integration as well - resulting in work/life satisfaction for you. 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, and to hear you speak so highly about collaboration, teamwork, and transparency is very humbling.

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.