Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great team

Mar 22, 2021 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are so nice and helpful at Cobec. And among all the interviews I had, the Cobec's team was very professional and at the same friendly.

Cons

Nothing to mention at this time.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Feb 4, 2021 - Consultant in Indore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive senior leadership, extremely intelligent colleagues, excellent work-life balance, freedom to structure your own development

Cons

The only con would be the lack of formalized training, but that is currently being worked on.

Continue reading

Cobec Consulting Response

CEO

Thank you for recognizing the importance of culture and employees at Cobec! We strive to provide an environment where you can bring your "whole self" to work and feel human. We appreciate your feedback!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Cobec Consulting Is Second To None !!

Dec 8, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Indore
    Business Outlook

Pros

While having to admit that I haven't worked at every company operating out there, I can't imagine a work experience being better or more rewarding. The elements that make a company a dream to work for are the principles the founders built this company around, and its leadership continues to nurture and grow. Cobec has gone beyond providing a culture of work/life balance, but of work/life satisfaction, with employee engagement in the workplace, fun in the workplace and out, and social responsibility in the community as well. In addition to transparency between leadership and staff, there is collaboration and teaming throughout the organization that is unparalleled. Round this out with talented staff, flexibility in schedule and remote locations, and opportunities to provide customers with top notch solutions to their challenges , you have the makings of a place that...dare I repeat myself, is second to none!!

Cons

There are none experienced to date.

Cobec Consulting Response

CEO

Wow - what an amazing and detailed review - thank you! And thanks for also recognizing our focus on work/life integration as well - resulting in work/life satisfaction for you. 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, and to hear you speak so highly about collaboration, teamwork, and transparency is very humbling.

Discover more reviews about Cobec Consulting.