Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated - VERY LOW MORALE | Glassdoor

"VERY LOW MORALE"

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Morgantown, WV
Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Morgantown, WV

Pros

OK benefits ok pay but you have to kill yourself for 50,000.00 a year

Cons

Upper management is horrible they are so out of touch with their supervisors, employees and the customer. By far the most negative place I have ever worked. If you have to work for coke make sure its a union branch because you really need protection from the so-called intelligent people

Advice to Management

GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND SEE WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE HAVING TO GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS SO YOU CAN AFFORD YOUR LUSH LIVING.

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

1. "A very busy job that pays well and keeps you in great shape."

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Nashville, TN

Pros

I loved working at Coca-Cola because it gave me the ability to make a great wage without an education. You will work very hard and will have many long days but if you are looking to stay in shape and build up your savings, this is the place.

Cons

Although I enjoyed my time there, I did notice an extremely high turnover rate. I never could get a straight answer why. The bosses said it was usually for lying or stealing. The employees usually said it was wrongful termination, however, for my time I never saw any actual cases of wrongful termination filed.

2. "Never know what to expect."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

Pros

My direct supervisor is great. The name Coke on my resume. Location.

Cons

Some other supervisors think they are better than the workers. Passive-aggressive is how I would describe the leadership team. They don't plan very well and implement changes with out explaining why they occur.

Advice to Management

Very pleasant but not the brightest group of people I have ever worked for. Communication needs improvement. Numbers in CAC are meaningless because they are not weighted based on the Nashville floods or Gulf disaster or the different regions being having more resources than others, like Charlotte vs Gastonia. Popular employees get plum positions and less popular (older employees) get the less likely positions where they might succeed.