Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated - Manufacting Supervisor | Glassdoor

"Manufacting Supervisor"

Current Employee - Manufacturing Supervisor in Bishopville, SC
Current Employee - Manufacturing Supervisor in Bishopville, SC

I have been working at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees come first environment. Weekend overtime while on salary. Solgan: "To Honor God in all We Do", is listed at the top. Fortune 500 Company to work for. First Name bases. Provides a second family environment. Encourages employees... All Employees have a sense of pride at this Bishopville, SC Location.

Cons

For Supervisors... Long hours no weekday overtime while on salary. Have to Balance time more when production schedule is shifted.

Advice to Management

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

1. "Decent Job, Especially In This Economy"

Former Employee - Data Entry in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Data Entry in Omaha, NE

I worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Steady paycheck. Some perks. With a big company like this, you know it's not going anywhere in the near (or far) future.

Cons

Monotonous. My job was, at least, but that's another story. I'm sure other jobs are much more exciting. It seemed like there was a rather slow path to promotions.

2. "Not disgruntled but confused"

Former Employee - Rct Driver in Conway, SC
    Former Employee - Rct Driver in Conway, SC

I worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

average pay co-workers/peers fun to work with

Cons

Management will lie to you, never say anything to you until they do as they did with me terminate you. Was hired as a full time employee, which they like to hire you part-time, to keep from giving you any benefits. Worked there 5 days short of my probationary period, no write ups, no repramands, no disciplanary actions, no nothing then bam we have to TERMINATE YOU. Reason: not abiding to company policy. See above about never any troubles

Advice to Management

No advice to management but advice to CEO check your people out and I grant you will be shocked