Coca-Cola Company - Great Company, Low Pay for My Area | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

"Great Company, Low Pay for My Area"

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Jackson, MO
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Jackson, MO

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company, receptive manager. Great insurance. Uniforms and cell phone provided.

Cons

No advancement opportunities. Same problems, same results. No real new blood. For working at a beverage company, there was relatively little free product or schwag. A tendency to micro-manage. Long hours on holidays (has to be that way though,its the busiest time). Pay was poor when compared to Pepsi's merchandisers. Low pay for mileage (especially when it was our vehicles being used).

Advice to Management

All managers should be more involved with all workers, not just their immediate circle.

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

1. "Such a great company with great values and people"

Former Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Intern in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People, good values, nice work place

Cons

Some minor issues like in every job

"not cool and refreshing"

Former Employee - Merchandiser in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company car, didn't care when we went home, free soda and turkey during the holidays

Cons

Management doesn't care, the stores will treat you like crap and your managers will tell you to apologize to store.. Your suppose to follow company policy even when off the clock, watch where you park got harrassed by 2 distribution supervisors about where I parked my car on my day off and my managment team told me I was crazy and forced me to see a shrink, no advancement.. schedule was never ready on time

Advice to Management

Having good customer service is one thing but when you let your customer treat your employee like crap and then tell the employee they have to apologize when the customer is wrong is a joke... have one contact person for merchandiser to know what is happening at store because when I was there I had my account manager, account's boos, my boss, my boss's boss, the store manager, receiver, grocery manager, grocery lead and warehouse manager all telling me things to do and they were all completely different.. managment needs to stop running home at 5 when your merchandiser are still working, have schedule set up in advance shouldn't be getting schedule at 3pm on friday when work week starts saturday....ADVANCEMENT, TRAINING,ADVANCEMENT, TRAINING YOU HAVE NONE I applied to an inventory planner job and got an interview then was told at end of interview that I was perfect for job but would not be getting it because I didn't know SAP which I can't learn unless I'm a account manager since you have no advancement and or training means I would never get that job...