Coca-Cola Company - Great company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

"Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Downey, CA
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Downey, CA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits, there was job security, decent wages, well known, excellent structure, ability to move up, among other things, it was a good job.

Cons

The tendency to be over worked without compensation, questionable motivation from management. Although you could move up, it puzzle me as to some of the decisions they made when give some the opportunies while passing on others that were far better employees and more qualify.

Advice to Management

You should hire the most qualify person, not necessarily somebody to make your portfolio look better, aka the new hire has to be a woman.

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

"a very frustrating experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

somewhat flexible schedule, 2 weeks vacation first year, good experience/resume builder.

Cons

lots of micro management. i need to update my supervisor on cases sold twice daily. too many "priorities" being tracked and asked to be sold to customers. supervisors rarely meet you in the trade to see what you are doing in stores.

company cars taken away last year and the compensation package given now is not enough to cover expenses. need to buy a new car every 5 years. essentially a huge pay cut. during vacation, we no longer have someone to visit our customers for us- we have to make orders a week in advance, predicting what they will sell over a week's time.

few opportunities for advancement unless you are wiling to travel.

Advice to Management

the auto program needs to be changed, drastically. your salespeople are getting the short end of the stick. get out into the trade with your account managers. you may have done the job 10 years ago, but the game has changed since then. need better communication regarding bonuses. need fewer "sales rallies"- they are a waste of time.

"Large Account Sales Rep"

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent starting salary for a recent college graduate.

Cons

Awful working environment. Dealing with poor mangers at small convenience stores all day that have nothing better to do than complain about service. Upper management has no clue what the market is like. Turnover rate is extremely high. Work hours sometimes 60-70 hours on a 40hour base with no overtime.

Advice to Management

Learn your employees.