Coca-Cola Company - Great company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

"Great company to work for."

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Mason City, IA
Former Employee - Merchandiser in Mason City, IA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great hours
Independent work
Friendly co workers

Cons

Lots of weekends
Have to drive your own car

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

"A Great Company before Cuts and Diversity PUSH! Forced out due to AGE, Gender and Salary after 25+ devoted years!!"

Former Employee - Key Account Manager/DSM in Saint Charles, MO
    Former Employee - Key Account Manager/DSM in Saint Charles, MO

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

#1 Brand in the World 10 years running until 2013 when I left! Good People, who given the correct tools and upper management support and direction, could flourish.

Cons

No Work Life Balance. Big push under the guise of Diversity and Inclusion. I felt their Diversity push but not any inclusion. It is all about share holder value and cutting costs including pay. Bring in 20 something's with Zero experience and pay them 1/2 as much as knowledgeable seasoned employees with relationships. They are always cutting something to appear somewhat profitable ie: Company social events cancelled, Hiring freeze in August to EOY, 15,000 jobs cut 1 year, Company Cars taken the next and it goes on and on! I couldn't even take a million dollar customer out to lunch on them so I paid for it out of my own pocket!!!

Advice to Management

Upper Management is an OLD Boys network which is now so arrogant they believe ANYONE can sell Coke! Management get a CLUE it is only caramel colored soda water! You must be part of the "Group" to get noticed, appreciated or recognized. They really hated it when I won all the sales contests but wouldn't become a groupie!!

"Hard work, Good Pay!"

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Madison, WI

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay is great, Company is caring, Managers are Great and getting better. So many opportunities to advance and make more money. If you perform well you will get noticed. Brands are World Renown and more are being added every year! Coca-Cola is #1 Beverage company in the world!

Cons

Work is hard and conflicts with family time. No set hours for being a merchandiser, 10 hour days should be expected.

Advice to Management

Management has been nothing less than great to me and continue to reward me for the work I do, I am proud to work for such an amazing company and look forward to my future with Coke!