KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company to work for

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive management team and Head office team are very visabke and approachable

Cons

Hard to keep fully staffed so sometimes overtime is needed

Cocoon Childcare Response

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your input, we take all of our reviews on Glassdoor onboard. We're glad you are having such a positive experience with us :)

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly, Welcoming Place to Work

Oct 22, 2021 - Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I found this company a very supportive, friendly and welcoming environment across the board. Huge staff pride across the organisation, who work hard and support each other at every level and this is reflected by managements recognition and rewards for the teams. Great place to work

Cons

none that I can see......

Continue reading

Cocoon Childcare Response

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your input, we take all of our reviews on Glassdoor onboard. We are proud of our welcoming and supportive environment, we're so glad you had such a positive experience :)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a company staff are really well looked after, I love that there is so much room for growth and all the extra training provided

Cons

No Cons in this company

Cocoon Childcare Response

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your input, we take all of our reviews on Glassdoor onboard. We are committed to Continuous Professional Development and we encourage internal applications for our promotion opportunities. We're glad you are having such a positive experience with us :)

Discover more reviews about Cocoon Childcare.