Codeistic - "Every day is a new learning experience" | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

""Every day is a new learning experience""

I have been working at Codeistic full-time

Pros

Amazing workplace culture, flexible work environment, challenging/stimulating work, customer-focused. The formula works.

Cons

The only constant here is change. If you can't roll with the punches and adapt to new processes, leadership, opportunities or whatever it may be, you might not enjoy the environment here. With that said, these changes teach us to be resilient and adaptable - both invaluable traits to learn in the workplace.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to us like you already are. The suggestions, the Huddles (all company meetings), and the constant communication from our CEO all help to make us feel like we are in this together.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Best place to learn and develop the skills that we desire."

Current Intern - Intern in Mysore (India)
    Current Intern - Intern in Mysore (India)

I have been working at Codeistic as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Peace and calm environment to do work.friendly atmosphere and co workers.very much encouraging and motivational work place.best place to start carrer.

Cons

I couldnt find any.u guys are simply awesome.👌👌👌

Advice to Management

Do continue your happy environment which makes people feel happy and awesome too..

2. ""An unique and life changing experience""

I have been working at Codeistic full-time

Pros

CODEISTIC is a strong and well organized company, with quite interesting and developed working methods, where you can learn a lot.
    It is also full of smart, interesting people with lots of potential, so it's a perfect place to start your future professional network.

The spirit is great and fun, so you will find yourself motivated after a lot of work with nice parties and making new friends.

Cons

Watch out with managing your life, as taking some big responsibilities can take a big toll on your personal time, since despite being a volunteer association you can end up getting too absorbed and working for it like if it was a full time job.

Advice to Management

Keep the motivation, innovation, flexibility and fun high. Sometimes going too serious and professional may be tempting but can also burn out some of the most strained links of the chain.

Discover more reviews about Codeistic.