Codero - Management team needs to learn more if they want to really IPO | Glassdoor
  1. "Management team needs to learn more if they want to really IPO"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Codero full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of the best support staff I've worked with in the hosting industry and teamwork is really there at the company.

Cons

Management has no clue what they want when hiring for a new role and aims for almost impossible goals even though they know it. Most of the management team has been their since the Aplus.net days and therefore seem not to try and change their old ways of doing business. Turnover rate high, I witnessed a newly hired sales executive quit after a week and an amazing recruiter get fired after a couple months. Job... stability is definitely not there, and anytime the CEO gets anger at you its probably time he wants to fire you as well.

Advice to Management

As of the previous reviewers stated, send the CEO to an anger management class. I personally experienced the tirades, rants, and work harassment that has been posted about him. Change your management way of thinking, the company will never IPO if managment cannot even handle how to better themselves into the future, they were great at disapproving change for the better.

Codero2013-10-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Codero full-time

Pros

Very engaging, friendly, and fun work.

Cons

The pay could be a bit higher to meet the same standard as other companies who require near the same skill level to operate effectively.

Codero2018-04-22

"Great things happening at Codero!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Codero full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's been a lot of changes over the last 12 months but all for the good! The Executive leadership at this company is outstanding and has a very clear vision of where the company is headed. I'm relatively new to the organization but it is truly an exciting time to be a part of the Codero mission! This is a company that genuinely cares about providing the best possible service to its customers and because of... that is positioned to do great things in the short term and in the years to follow!!

Cons

I seriously do not know of any at this point.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!!

Codero2017-10-09

Discover more reviews about Codero.