Codero - energizing, challenging & amazing place to work | Glassdoor

"energizing, challenging & amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Support Technician/Engineer in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Codero full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Terrific opportunity to grow within this ever growing hosting industry. it feels like we are on a rocket ship. better and better all the time. Everyone comes to work driven to get the most out day after day. This mixed in with the atmosphere of warmth and camaraderie make it joy to wake up everyday and come to work. I feel appreciated, as it looks like management takes the opportunity to appreciate employees... that perform. The last two years have been a big change from years past.

Cons

Would like the opportunity to meet coworkers face to face in other locations. I work with them, but never met them.

Advice to Management

Continue your appreciation for front lines with rewards, and promotions. We need training opportunities on technical topics to better ourselves. we need a program of continuous training. Also, make sure all members of the staff have challenging jobs.

Codero2013-10-29

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Codero full-time

Pros

Very engaging, friendly, and fun work.

Cons

The pay could be a bit higher to meet the same standard as other companies who require near the same skill level to operate effectively.

Codero2018-04-22

"Great things happening at Codero!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Codero full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's been a lot of changes over the last 12 months but all for the good! The Executive leadership at this company is outstanding and has a very clear vision of where the company is headed. I'm relatively new to the organization but it is truly an exciting time to be a part of the Codero mission! This is a company that genuinely cares about providing the best possible service to its customers and because of... that is positioned to do great things in the short term and in the years to follow!!

Cons

I seriously do not know of any at this point.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!!

Codero2017-10-09

Discover more reviews about Codero.