Codero - If you love learning, you will learn a lot here! | Glassdoor

"If you love learning, you will learn a lot here!"

I have been working at Codero full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You will learn a lot in a short amount of time. Good people to work with from top down. Technical teams are some of the best-WoW. Hire ups are down to earth and care about the employees. Can be hectic and stressful at time because you are in the service business, but also exciting and rewarding. The company is growing and adding locations.

Cons

Not much. if I must however, long hours, and some disorganization due to the fast pace. All manageable, if you have a good attitude, and a good sense of humor! A beer would help as well.

Advice to Management

Dont forget the small guys when you go real big! Take care of the employees as you grow. I like the monthly town halls. Keeps me updated.

Codero2014-04-10

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Codero full-time

Pros

Very engaging, friendly, and fun work.

Cons

The pay could be a bit higher to meet the same standard as other companies who require near the same skill level to operate effectively.

Codero2018-04-22

"Great things happening at Codero!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Codero full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's been a lot of changes over the last 12 months but all for the good! The Executive leadership at this company is outstanding and has a very clear vision of where the company is headed. I'm relatively new to the organization but it is truly an exciting time to be a part of the Codero mission! This is a company that genuinely cares about providing the best possible service to its customers and because of... that is positioned to do great things in the short term and in the years to follow!!

Cons

I seriously do not know of any at this point.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!!

Codero2017-10-09

Discover more reviews about Codero.