KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing culture, from the top.

Nov 1, 2021 - Android Engineering Manager in Spokane, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Culture, Culture.. The amazing culture, gives everyone the chance to speak, while being egoless. Everyone I have met at CMB embodies ownership and being egoless. I have seen some reports where they say, companies should not be treated as family. I disagree, I think all companies should.. It is just unique that this one does not seem to have any disfunction/drama. A diverse team, friendly, and dare I say it.. Humorous!

Cons

Some of the teams have built up tech debt, but as a leader it is part of my job to make sure we have the opportunity to groom & tackle tech debt.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture - nice benefits - modern adaptive work environment

Dec 15, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours Flexible work locations (very remote friendly) Open and direct leadership style Flat organization - leads to less politics

Cons

Single product focus Family insurance is comparatively expensive

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jun 21, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I was looking for my current job, I wanted to find a company with a strong mission, a great culture around collaboration and transparency, and work on a product domain that was interesting. I couldn't have found a better place than CMB. Arum and Dawoon are fantastic leaders that care about our users and employees. We have a non-political culture where we are all trying to solve problems for our users and our business. Dating apps are a really fun problem domain that is subtly complex and some of our tests continue to surprise me. It also helps that we are helping people find authentic connections that the world needs more than ever. It's a great place to work.

Cons

May not be the best place for people that want an environment where everyone goes to the same office. We are very remote friendly which isn't fore everybody.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Coffee Meets Bagel.