KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Driving Innovation in AI

Feb 24, 2021 - Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative company that is leading the way in Trusted AI. Proven Customer Success, experienced and intelligent engineers, strong product suite, and inclusive people operations. I’ve been given many opportunities to grow my career due to supportive leadership and would highly recommend CogScale to those interested.

Cons

There is a lot of promise where we are going, but need more people to achieve our goals.

1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best team I have ever worked with

Feb 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are really talented and great to work with. It's a low ego environment where everyone looks out for each other. It's also a very innovative company that is really committed to developing responsible AI. We have some really impressive customers too.

Cons

Sometimes the company lacks focus, but I have seen some improvements on this lately.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Do the diligence before joining

Jul 12, 2021 - Executive in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cutting edge tech Potential for innovative work Good people generally

Cons

Lack of a solid strategy: the company does not know where to play and how to play. Too quick to go to market with weak products, no serious focus on building longer term product capabilities, one off custom solutions for clients, etc. Weak operating model and culture - leadership (chairman, CEO) are technology executives, not business executives. Leadership does not have experience building high performing empowered teams. Culture is characterized by favoritism and nepotism. Leadership team needs to be replaced with seasoned executives that have built serious companies. Stop marketing capabilities that do not exist, show integrity and be truthful when it comes to expertise and experience, and do not hype but deliver.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about CognitiveScale.