Cole's Quality Foods - I have no complaints, i work with good people, and i enjoy my job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cole's Quality Foods

"I have no complaints, i work with good people, and i enjoy my job."

Current Employee - Production in Muskegon, MI
Current Employee - Production in Muskegon, MI

Pros

The best reasons to work for Cole's hmmm, first of all is gunna have to be the pay, I can make a good living off from it. The bennifits are'nt to bad, they have a retirement plan, 401K. the last thing would have to be the people, they make your day go by faster.

Cons

The health insurance is'nt very good, and sometimes the hours can get long. Some people don't get to see their family much in the winter mounths, we get real busy that time of year.

Other Employee Reviews for Cole's Quality Foods

1. "Local Food producer is mold filled and dirty."

Former Employee - Maintenance in North Liberty, IA
    Former Employee - Maintenance in North Liberty, IA

Pros

North Liberty plant is a good location and a small plant. You get to know everyone that works there.

Cons

There is little communications between management and workers. People were not notified of insurance sign up meetings, which if they missed they would not have insurance. Quality is poor. Packaging machinary is dirty and moldy. There are bread sticks from the day before laying in the bottom of the bagger and was covered with black mold which smelled. When this was brought to managements attention, they said" don't worry about it and just run. We will clean it later"

Advice to Management

Be more respectful of your work force. Be more caring about the quality of the product you produce.

2. "Okay company to work for"

Pros

They offer comp time to supervisors. But the base hours are based on a 48 hour work week. Seemingly family oriented company.

Cons

Disorganized, lack of structure, behind the times as far as inventory management, safety prevention, and process controls.