Collabera - OK Place to Work | Glassdoor

"OK Place to Work"

Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Jersey City, NJ
Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The onboarding process was very efficient. Paychecks were always correct and delivered on time.

Cons

They are not very helpful when it comes to finding another placement after the contract has completed.

Advice to Management

Should believe and care about their employees more. When the working conditions at the place of employment is not satisfactory, the consultant should not be ignored.

Other Employee Reviews for Collabera

1. "How to handle effective placement when a continent apart"

Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Aloha, OR
    Former Contractor - Systems Analyst in Aloha, OR

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The people are the best reason. I was recruited effectively, given all the job reporting information - I was a sub contractor to IBM who was contracted to Intel; with the complex usually comes the recipe for trouble, but not with these people - everything was timely and to make it even better, I got a nice salary raise before I even started the job! Try and beat that!!!

Cons

Nothing I can think of right off hand...I had a good experience from beginning to end and I would like to work for them again.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work - you have a good handle on working with contractors.

"Unprofessional"

Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They are on top of their prospects every step of the way except for when it really matters.

Cons

The recruiters are inept. Their handling of my contract was a mess from the start. I was cleared to start at JPMC and given an offer letter. I reported and was denied entry. I called that morning and it took them all afternoon to determine that I was not eligible for the job due to a credit issue. I resigned a job to take this one and I didn't get to start.

All of their reps are in India and there is a language barrier as well as a lack of understanding of American hiring practices.

I fully disclosed all of my potential issues and they still moved forward to the point of telling me I was cleared when I was not. Their wages are slightly lower than current market trends, at least in Florida. Unless you are in dire need of a paycheck, avoid them at all costs.

Advice to Management

Get out of the business or learn more about staffing according to US guidelines.