Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work!

Jan 9, 2020 - Associate Marketing Manager in Basking Ridge, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Collabera for almost 5 years and have nothing but great things to say about the company. Starting as an intern to earning my spot on the management team, shows the growth opportunities that Collabera has to offer. With the supportive work culture, employees are given the right tools and trainings to succeed. Another pro is Collabera's culture. Whether you're connecting with colleagues in your own office or colleagues across the globe, you'll notice how friendly, passionate, and motivated everyone is. Collabera's culture is truly contagious. I'm proud to be part of an organization that cares about it's people and treats you like family.

Cons

Of course with any management position you will face some challenges. However, there is very little I can complain about. I wish that the public would see more positive feedback on what an awesome company we are versus reading the negative reviews of a few select people.

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Five years - that's a big accomplishment! Thank you for trusting the start of your career with us, and for rocking it from intern to management! We're so grateful for our team in Basking Ridge, and for your efforts to help make that a reality! Thanks for giving us all a big smile today!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company

Mar 18, 2022 - Network Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Communication and excellent communication.

Cons

There were not many cons may be immigration could be a little bitter.

Collabera Response

Customer Service

It sounds like our office in San Jose has been taking great care of you, and we're glad to hear it. We hope to share success with you for many years to come!

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Solid company great communication

May 5, 2022 - Candidate Experience Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Personally, I really enjoy working with collabera. From the office that they have been very clear and honest, the benefits package is nice in my opinion, given if this is a contract role, most people shouldn’t expect an overwhelming amount of benefits, however their health insurance is great, they offer mental wellness resources, and equipment to perform your job. Through this entire process all the collabera representatives I’ve worked with so far have been excellent communicators

Cons

The only constructive criticism that I can really give, is some thing I have a strong feeling has already been worked out. When I first started training for my position, a lot of that training was not necessarily pertinent to the role that I would be performing, and did cause a little bit of confusion, but this is to be expected given the timeline that they were trying to meet. I actually found training to be quite fun, and informative, and once I was in my role I got a little more clarity on the actual scope of it

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Collabera.