KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Career Growth

May 1, 2020 - Accounts Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great commission structure and work culture. Nothing like I have ever seen before. If you want to grow within a company, this would be a company for you.

Cons

Some starting base salaries may be low. But the commission structure makes up for the salary and some.

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Hey, thanks for this! Our team in Chicago is really great, and we know that this review will really brighten their day. We're glad your first year crushed it, and we hope to keep growing and doing great things together for a long time. Wishing you the best!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company

Mar 18, 2022 - Network Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Communication and excellent communication.

Cons

There were not many cons may be immigration could be a little bitter.

Collabera Response

Customer Service

It sounds like our office in San Jose has been taking great care of you, and we're glad to hear it. We hope to share success with you for many years to come!

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Solid company great communication

May 5, 2022 - Candidate Experience Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Personally, I really enjoy working with collabera. From the office that they have been very clear and honest, the benefits package is nice in my opinion, given if this is a contract role, most people shouldn’t expect an overwhelming amount of benefits, however their health insurance is great, they offer mental wellness resources, and equipment to perform your job. Through this entire process all the collabera representatives I’ve worked with so far have been excellent communicators

Cons

The only constructive criticism that I can really give, is some thing I have a strong feeling has already been worked out. When I first started training for my position, a lot of that training was not necessarily pertinent to the role that I would be performing, and did cause a little bit of confusion, but this is to be expected given the timeline that they were trying to meet. I actually found training to be quite fun, and informative, and once I was in my role I got a little more clarity on the actual scope of it

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Collabera.

Collabera Photos

+ Add Photo
Collabera photo of: Collabera Banner
Collabera photo of: What better reason to smile than making breakfast for dinner at The Ronald McDonald House House
Collabera photo of: CABS2020
Collabera photo of: Our Boston Collabera family holiday party!
Collabera photo of: Celebrating the holidays with an ugly sweater competition at our HQ!
Collabera photo of: Our Minneapolis team brought some tropical vibes to the 15th Annual Wells Fargo American Cancer Society Charity Golf Classic!
Collabera photo of: It's safe to say we take Halloween pretty seriously here at Collabera!