Employee Review

Current Employee

Great customer service

Apr 20, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay , works closely with us for the full assignment !

Cons

Each rep tells employees something different on the same assignment that another person has:(

Be the first to find this review helpful

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Thank you for your review! We're happy to pay you well and provide you with support! Let's keep working for success for many years to come!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good gig

Jun 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good gig. Responsive supervisors who helped immensely during the onboarding process. Good pay. You’re not going to be rich working here but you’ll probably find a good paying job that will cover all your needs. You can build a nice career if you’re placed with the right company.

Cons

Last job I had ended out of nowhere. Thankfully there’s always more work.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better than what I thought at first

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO, Optional[CO]
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wasn’t sure what I should come to expect after combing through all of the reviews. But heck, after a short time here I knew that Collabera was one of the good ones. They kept every promise they made to me during the interview process. Furthermore, everyone was super friendly and helpful. I won’t lie and claim I wasn’t at least a little bit apprehensive about working for this company but based off of the way I’ve been treated thus far I can say with confidence that I had nothing to fear.

Cons

Seems to me that some of the negatively charged reviews were probably employees pissed about one thing or another. Couldn’t even begin to tell you whether or not they’re justified but I still say give Collabera a chance.

2 people found this review helpful

Collabera Response

Customer Service

This makes our day great! Thank you for such a heartfelt and genuine review. It sounds like our team in Greenwood Village is taking great care of you, and that you've become a very happy and successful member of our team. We're glad to have earned your trust and good faith, and we hope we can keep it as we work successfully together for many years to come.

Discover more reviews about Collabera.