Collabera - Wonderful placement agency to work with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Collabera

"Wonderful placement agency to work with"

Current Contractor - Data EntryLevel II in Greensboro, NC
Current Contractor - Data EntryLevel II in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Collabera as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Collabera places people in the right fields and the perfect environment to match the employees skills. They care about their people and constantly stay in touch to see how things are going. They also get to know their employees on a personal level which is truly amazing.

Cons

The jobs that they match you with does not involve just one thing, you have multiple tasks and always learn something new. They really care about what they do and that makes other people care and want to do more not just for themselves but for others.

Advice to Management

My advice for Collabera would be to not let go of the values and the contact they have with their employees that is what makes them a very good company to work with.

Other Employee Reviews for Collabera

"A company that is in it to get butts in seats and afterwards you never hear from them."

Former Contractor - Project Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Contractor - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The salaries are pretty fair and they have decent benefits. Loved the client I worked for but this company cannot keep their contracts with this client.

Cons

There is no paid time off and they don't tell you if the client is going to furlough you during the holidays or if the client is going to terminate your contract until the last minute. Not my typical experience with contracting companies.

Advice to Management

Honesty is the best policy. You should set expectations so that people know what they're getting themselves into and you should provide the tools people need to do their jobs.

"Ok for a body shop if you don't need assistance."

Current Employee - IT Services Manager
    Current Employee - IT Services Manager

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have no clue about their placement services as I brought the opportunity to them so I would have an agency to work though. They pretty much leave you alone except for an occasional check in.

Cons

Poor language skills of staff.
    No direct deposit of expense reimbursement.
    Bad insurance. (You pay full cost too)
    No 401k match

Advice to Management

Get language training for your staff. Get better insurance. Since you don't contribute to it, it won't cost you anything. Direct deposit expenses! Between your delays and the bank 5 day hold on large checks, I am financing my travel expense for my client. This is another function that would have no over VERY low cost to you, but benefit your staff who travel for their jobs.

More training opportunities would be helpful. I'm paying over $3,000 for training this year. If you had more group training packages it would likely half my costs and encourage me to stay with you when my current assignment is complete.