Collabera - Its amazing and learnt a lot | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Collabera

"Its amazing and learnt a lot"

Pros

very professional environment, supportive, good benefits

Cons

nothing I can think about

Other Employee Reviews for Collabera

"DO NOT EVER THINK OF WORKING WITH COLLABERA"

I worked at Collabera full-time

Pros

I found out that there is nothing good about them after joining. Had to leave even without finding a new job.

Cons

The upper management sucks. They are only concerned with numbers and reports. One hand does not know what the other hand is doing. Very heavy politics - there is a constant internal struggle within the management that they will throw you under the running train just to save their face. You will be set-up for failure right from day one. It's just work & work for them. You are EXPECTED to work at nights after leaving the office, you are EXPECTED to work weekends. Basically they just want you to work 24/7. They offer HORRIBLE benefits and their contribution is peanuts. Simple advise - stay away.

"Ok for a body shop if you don't need assistance."

Current Employee - IT Services Manager
    Current Employee - IT Services Manager

I have been working at Collabera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have no clue about their placement services as I brought the opportunity to them so I would have an agency to work though. They pretty much leave you alone except for an occasional check in.

Cons

Poor language skills of staff.
    No direct deposit of expense reimbursement.
    Bad insurance. (You pay full cost too)
    No 401k match

Advice to Management

Get language training for your staff. Get better insurance. Since you don't contribute to it, it won't cost you anything. Direct deposit expenses! Between your delays and the bank 5 day hold on large checks, I am financing my travel expense for my client. This is another function that would have no over VERY low cost to you, but benefit your staff who travel for their jobs.

More training opportunities would be helpful. I'm paying over $3,000 for training this year. If you had more group training packages it would likely half my costs and encourage me to stay with you when my current assignment is complete.