Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

My review

Jul 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I don’t usually write reviews, but my manager came to me and asked me if I could write an honest, unbiased review of my time at Collabera and after reading through some of the reviews on here I have a lot more that I want to say than I initially thought I would. First, I feel like a lot of the bad reviews on here say a lot more about the people who wrote them and not a lot about what it’s actually like to work here at Collabera. If anything, all they tell me is that a lot of people need therapy and a more productive outlet for the pent up frustration and anger – likely due to a sense of entitlement that they don’t feel was being fulfilled by a company that owes them literally nothing. I’m sorry, but this is exactly what all of us expected from a generation raised on participation trophies. Second, I think a lot of misinformation is being spread by people who can’t see the full picture. I may have never held a management position before in my life, but I’m at least intelligent enough to know that if I don’t understand why a decision is being made, it’s probably because I don’t have all the information. Complaining about salary and benefits and vacation time on anonymous review sites makes no sense to me… if you don’t like what’s being offered than ask for more or leave. If the company can’t afford to pay you more, it can’t afford to. Why does everything have to boil down to racism or sexism nowadays? Why can’t it just be either you’re not actually worth as much as you think you are, or that’s all they can afford to pay someone in that position. I feel like I’ve gotten way off topic but I’m so frustrated at the state of things nowadays, and everything I’ve read on here is exactly what’s wrong with the world nowadays. A bunch of people with all the time in the world to complain and no one interested in offering solutions or taking it upon themselves to make things better. You can think I’m biased for giving 5 stars, but to be honest that’s just what someone who isn’t stupid enough to stay at a company they don’t like working at WOULD give when asked to write a review. If I didn’t like it here, I’d already have left. Simple as that.

Cons

I’m not going to participate in the country’s new favorite past time of complaining. When I see something I don’t like, I talk to the person about it. Whether it’s a coworker or a manager, it doesn’t matter. I’m going to speak my mind and talk it out like an adult.

Continue reading

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Thank you for your honest review, and for sharing your thoughts with us. We're glad that our team in Houston feels comfortable being honest and candid about their feelings, and sharing them with the team. We hope we can share many more years of mutual success with you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing!

Sep 15, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team environment, leadership, and opportunity to establish yourself with the company. Lots of $$$ opportunities, it is what you make it.

Cons

Fast paced and technology focused environment.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

All pros, No cons

Sep 14, 2021 - Data Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about working here is a pro. But if I had to come up with a list, I’d say these are my TOP 10: 1. Job satisfaction 2. Promote from within 3. Generous salary and bonus structure 4. Emphasis on quality service and client satisfaction 5. Opportunity to move up 6. Excellent and thorough training 7. The majority of employees fit in perfectly and love working here 8. Savvy, capable leaders run the show so no issues at the top 9. The company is growing every year 10. Employees typically stay for the long haul, so there’s a defined sense of company culture

Cons

Like I said, everything about working here is a pro. If you think I’m exaggerating, that’s just because you haven’t experienced what it’s like to work here.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Collabera.