KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

UX researcher

Nov 22, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are quick to respond to requests

Cons

They do not negotiate on your behalf

Collabera Response

Customer Service

It's good to know that our team responded to your needs right away, and that you enjoyed a five-star experience all around. Thank you for your review - we hope you continue to have a wonderful career!

1. 5.0
    Current Intern

HR Intern

Jan 24, 2022 - Student in Ithaca, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a Great Company Culture.

Cons

I have no cons about the company.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Things are okay, but they're behind the times

Jan 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work perks are amazing i.e. President's Club trips, team trips, holiday parties, a great bond with colleagues, etc. The office culture at most office locations is super "work hard, play hard" because a majority of employees range from ages 21-35 in our regional spaces, but please know that folks 35+ are well-respected and valued. The training team is really hands-on and helpful and they will literally bend over backwards for you, and the corporate recruiters are so kind and experienced. Some toxic managers/execs left in 2021 so the overall culture-feel is continuously improving. We were finally given permanent hybrid schedules.

Cons

The salaries are borderline unlivable and are never reviewed for COLA standards or inflation. For teams that don't make commission, this is a kiss of death. For lowest-level Associate Account Manager roles, their salaries after tax are quite low, and I know many who struggle to pay rent and balance other expenses. Hopefully Collabera will review this aspect ASAP as the market continues to change, because right now we are not competitive. It seems like upper management is rarely on the same page, and direction does not seem to trickle down well from the executive level to the ground level. Diversity and inclusion is also behind the times - we have two women on the executive board, I can only think of one publicly "out" member of the LGBTQIA+ community, and I can barely count on two hands the number of Black or Asian/Pacific Islander colleagues (among other demographics) that have worked here during my tenure. Benefits and vacation policies could also use a facelift to make us more competitive. Basically attrition is high for reasons well within fixable reach.

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Thank you for your kind words and very thoughtful feedback. We will take into consideration your observations and pass it along appropriately. It's great to know that, all things considered, you view the company positively with a good work culture. If you'd ever like to reach out to us directly, please feel free to do so at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Wishing you continued success with our team!

Discover more reviews about Collabera.