KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Legit as any agency

May 3, 2022 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Calls to check on my progress. Responds to emails. Pay is always on-time with no issues

Cons

I Haven't found any yet

1 person found this review helpful

Collabera Response

Customer Service

It can be hard to find a team that's proactively looking out for your best interests and success - we're glad you've found that match with us! Thanks for a great review, and for brightening our day by letting us know.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

QA

Jun 15, 2022 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours and pay and team work environment

Cons

short term unable to know the exact stop date

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Thank you for your year with our team, and for sharing your review. We're glad you enjoyed working with us, and felt your pay was competitive during that time. If you apply with us again, let's be sure to keep lines of communications open to tee up your next assignment - we want to keep our best working with us for years to come!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Sr Software Engineer

Jun 27, 2022 - Sr. Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good company to work for.

Cons

Benefits we have to buy.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Collabera.

Collabera Photos

+ Add Photo
Collabera photo of: Collabera Banner
Collabera photo of: What better reason to smile than making breakfast for dinner at The Ronald McDonald House House
Collabera photo of: CABS2020
Collabera photo of: Our Boston Collabera family holiday party!
Collabera photo of: Celebrating the holidays with an ugly sweater competition at our HQ!
Collabera photo of: Our Minneapolis team brought some tropical vibes to the 15th Annual Wells Fargo American Cancer Society Charity Golf Classic!
Collabera photo of: It's safe to say we take Halloween pretty seriously here at Collabera!