KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Solid company great communication

May 5, 2022 - Candidate Experience Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Personally, I really enjoy working with collabera. From the office that they have been very clear and honest, the benefits package is nice in my opinion, given if this is a contract role, most people shouldn’t expect an overwhelming amount of benefits, however their health insurance is great, they offer mental wellness resources, and equipment to perform your job. Through this entire process all the collabera representatives I’ve worked with so far have been excellent communicators

Cons

The only constructive criticism that I can really give, is some thing I have a strong feeling has already been worked out. When I first started training for my position, a lot of that training was not necessarily pertinent to the role that I would be performing, and did cause a little bit of confusion, but this is to be expected given the timeline that they were trying to meet. I actually found training to be quite fun, and informative, and once I was in my role I got a little more clarity on the actual scope of it

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

QA

Jun 15, 2022 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours and pay and team work environment

Cons

short term unable to know the exact stop date

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Thank you for your year with our team, and for sharing your review. We're glad you enjoyed working with us, and felt your pay was competitive during that time. If you apply with us again, let's be sure to keep lines of communications open to tee up your next assignment - we want to keep our best working with us for years to come!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Things are okay, but they're behind the times

Jan 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work perks are amazing i.e. President's Club trips, team trips, holiday parties, a great bond with colleagues, etc. The office culture at most office locations is super "work hard, play hard" because a majority of employees range from ages 21-35 in our regional spaces, but please know that folks 35+ are well-respected and valued. The training team is really hands-on and helpful and they will literally bend over backwards for you, and the corporate recruiters are so kind and experienced. Some toxic managers/execs left in 2021 so the overall culture-feel is continuously improving. We were finally given permanent hybrid schedules.

Cons

The salaries are borderline unlivable and are never reviewed for COLA standards or inflation. For teams that don't make commission, this is a kiss of death. For lowest-level Associate Account Manager roles, their salaries after tax are quite low, and I know many who struggle to pay rent and balance other expenses. Hopefully Collabera will review this aspect ASAP as the market continues to change, because right now we are not competitive. It seems like upper management is rarely on the same page, and direction does not seem to trickle down well from the executive level to the ground level. Diversity and inclusion is also behind the times - we have two women on the executive board, I can only think of one publicly "out" member of the LGBTQIA+ community, and I can barely count on two hands the number of Black or Asian/Pacific Islander colleagues (among other demographics) that have worked here during my tenure. Benefits and vacation policies could also use a facelift to make us more competitive. Basically attrition is high for reasons well within fixable reach.

2 people found this review helpful

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Thank you for your kind words and very thoughtful feedback. We will take into consideration your observations and pass it along appropriately. It's great to know that, all things considered, you view the company positively with a good work culture. If you'd ever like to reach out to us directly, please feel free to do so at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Wishing you continued success with our team!

Discover more reviews about Collabera.

Collabera Photos

+ Add Photo
Collabera photo of: Collabera Banner
Collabera photo of: What better reason to smile than making breakfast for dinner at The Ronald McDonald House House
Collabera photo of: CABS2020
Collabera photo of: Our Boston Collabera family holiday party!
Collabera photo of: Celebrating the holidays with an ugly sweater competition at our HQ!
Collabera photo of: Our Minneapolis team brought some tropical vibes to the 15th Annual Wells Fargo American Cancer Society Charity Golf Classic!
Collabera photo of: It's safe to say we take Halloween pretty seriously here at Collabera!