KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity

Aug 8, 2022 - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Commission - Culture - Exposure

Cons

- Benefits are opt-in - On-Site

Collabera Response

Customer Service

Thank you for the shout out - sounds like you're having a great time working with our LA team, and we're so glad to hear it. Let's keep growing and transforming what we do together for a long time to come. We appreciate you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Sep 26, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone cares about you and your well-being. They want you to be successful.

Cons

I don’t have anything bad to say.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

STAY AWAY if you want to get paid!!!!

Sep 20, 2022 - Underappreciated
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to working for this company. DO NOT work for Collabera unless you are looking to work for free.

Cons

They do not pay their employees!!!!! They promise paychecks that they never send, so you will WORK FOR FREE!!!! They do not answer emails or phone calls. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from this company, unless you want to work without pay and/or appropriate management. If I could give negative stars I would. They owe multiple employees over $4,000.00 and will not pay them and will not respond to any calls or emails regarding the matter. This is one of many similar incidents. They are lucky if they do not get sued. It is unacceptable when an employer does not pay their worker. It is illegal for an employer to withhold their workers’ income. It is wage theft under both federal and state laws of employment.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Collabera.

Collabera Photos

+ Add Photo
Collabera photo of: Collabera Banner
Collabera photo of: What better reason to smile than making breakfast for dinner at The Ronald McDonald House House
Collabera photo of: CABS2020
Collabera photo of: Our Boston Collabera family holiday party!
Collabera photo of: Celebrating the holidays with an ugly sweater competition at our HQ!
Collabera photo of: Our Minneapolis team brought some tropical vibes to the 15th Annual Wells Fargo American Cancer Society Charity Golf Classic!
Collabera photo of: It's safe to say we take Halloween pretty seriously here at Collabera!

Collabera Job Seekers Also Viewed