Collaborative Solutions - Talented people, fun/easy-going culture; a great work environment. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Collaborative Solutions

"Talented people, fun/easy-going culture; a great work environment."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaborative’s company culture is second to none. Having worked for people and in environments where I have not felt valued or recognized for my hard work and dedication- Collaborative is a breath of fresh air. From my first day until now (nearly a year), I have felt beyond appreciated and respected by employees from all levels of the team. Everyone is friendly, approachable and willing to assist in any capacity that they can (even when unrelated to their position or project!). I feel comfortable working with and joking with my peers as well as management because we hold each other in high regard and we recognize that everyone is integral in creating the outstanding culture that we have. In addition to the people and work environment, other aspects that attracted me to Collaborative:

- Growth opportunity
- Work from home positions
- Annual reviews
- Work/life balance
- Unlimited PTO
- A wide range of benefit options
- Local company events
- Exposure to Workday (of course!)

Cons

No real cons at this time. I am confident that management will act on and do what is needed to maintain the company's culture and benefits as we continue to grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Collaborative Solutions

1. "I wouldn't work anywhere else. With Collaborative, I'm the happiest I've ever been with any employer.""

Current Employee - Principal HCM Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Principal HCM Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1) Culture. Collaborative has a strong, distinct culture that values excellence, dedication, hard work, but above all: fun. We -enjoy- working with our colleagues and while we all work very hard (we're proud to be "Collabies"), we know how to take time to smell the roses and appreciate the fruit of our labors. Managers don't treat consultants like children. If we hire you, it's assumed that you have a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. We're not going to micromanage every second of your day. Also, people -collaborate-. If you need help with something, you'll get it, and quickly. People are genuinely happy to help others succeed, and we can all teach each other something. Everyone has their strengths. Together, we're unstoppable!

2) Variety & Challenges. Collaborative primarily partners or primes Workday engagements, and every few months there is a new update. You are -always- learning, and it keeps us all engaged and excited about the product.

3) Opportunities. There are so many areas of Workday to explore - choose your path! If you truly don't like a specific module/modules, then go after what you're truly passionate about. Collaborative wants you to do things you enjoy because if you're happy, it translates to excellent work and happy customers! Bottom line - we want happy customers. It's a win-win!

I've been with Collaborative for 2.5 years and I wouldn't be anywhere else.

Cons

As a small company, our benefits aren't as competitive as a company with thousands upon thousands of employees. However, our salaries are quite good so that helps to offset. And we're growing quickly! Our premiums have gotten less expensive as a result, which is always good!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing :)

"Quite simply, a truly amazing company! Loving it!"

Current Employee - Regional Director, Europe in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Regional Director, Europe in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaborative Solutions is an amazing company. I was exceptionally impressed with the company and all members of the leadership team during the recruitment process. My perception of the company simply goes from strength to strength. The leadership team is caring, supportive, ambitious and actively seek employee feedback. Without question, this is the best company I have worked for (out of 9 companies) including many multinationals. Collaborative is leading the way in the Workday services ecosystem. We work hard and play hard too!!
    I joined in Aug 2016 and we are embarking on a very exciting European expansion.

Cons

I am really struggling to find negatives!

Advice to Management

Continue the amazing work and treating employees and clients with great respect. Thanks for a incredible experience so far.

Collaborative Solutions Response