Cover image for Collaborative Solutions

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Nov 1, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company I work for is good.

Cons

The company I work for can always be better.

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for this review! We are always looking for ways to make Collaborative an even better place to work and encourage you to share any feedback with your manager, or People Services.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company, no reason to leave

Jan 31, 2023 - Manager - Consulting in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for more than 3 years and I don't plan to leave. they actually care about their people and make sure you are successful in your role. they are transparent about decisions and upward mobility.

Cons

The merger with Cognizant was scary at first but now it has opened a lot of doors for us. I believe if the company stays true and Exec leadership stays the same we will be fine.

Collaborative Solutions Response

As a current employee of more than three years, we are happy to see you feel Collaborative is a great place to work. We agree that our industry, people, and culture really make the company unique. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We wish you continued success and happiness as a Collabie!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place To Work

Jan 4, 2023 - HCM Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Managers support growth - Culture initiatives are supported from the top down - Clear growth path - Work-Life Balance is actually real! (seriously!) - Staffing is great

Cons

- Compensation could be more competitive - Benefits are expensive - Like all EPR Consulting -- at risk of getting pigeon-holed into a very specific career path

Continue reading

Collaborative Solutions Response

As a current Collabie, are glad to hear there are several aspects of Collaborative Solutions you are enjoying. We agree that our people and culture really make the company unique. At Collaborative, our employees come first, so we would like to learn more about the cons you mentioned. We encourage you to address these with your manager, or People Services, if that is more comfortable for you. Thank you for your review!

Discover more reviews about Collaborative Solutions.

Collaborative Solutions Careers

Cover image for Collaborative Solutions

DELIVERING SUCCESSFUL HCM, PAYROLL AND FINANCIALS PROJECTS SINCE THE START. Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading...More

• Community
  • Careers
  • Job Preview

Collaborative Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Collabies Give Back!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Collabies get together at our Client Appreciation Party at Workday Rising Europe 2022!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Collaborative's 'What Made Me' interactive art installation displayed at Workday Rising
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Our Collabies are excited to attend Workday Rising Europe 2022 in Stockholm!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Our latest group of Associate Consultants in EMEA pose for a photo in front of The Gherkin
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Sydney Collabies volunteer for RMHC - Baking a Difference
Collaborative Solutions photo of: London Culture Club Collabies get together for a fun night!

Collaborative Solutions Job Seekers Also Viewed