Collective Bias - Fast Paced and full of Excitement | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Collective Bias

"Fast Paced and full of Excitement"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Casual Dress, Fun, multiple neat advertisers, innovative

Cons

Lack of consistency, being for sale, frequent employee changes, unclear long term strategy

Advice to Management

Thank you for trying to bring us to great places in 2014 and beyond. Really enjoying the opportunity for career growth and visibility to our short term future. I really enjoy the framework of the company updates and think it's a great practice to continue in 2014. A few less company changes would be desired in 2014; more specifically around process, people, & culture. Keep up the great work.

Collective Bias Response

May 13, 2014 – Director, Human Resources

Our leadership team is working on improving communication of our long term strategy to the company as a whole, thanks in part to this feedback. Thank you!

Other Employee Reviews for Collective Bias

"In constant evolution, the hunt for precision is decision making remains elusive."

I have been working at Collective Bias (More than a year)

Pros

It's fun, and can be challenging.

Cons

Poor hiring decisions, messy, lack of inter/intra-departmental communication, poor compensation (and wealth disparity)

Advice to Management

Make strategy more apparent- teams have no idea how to work with each other. When new processes, tools, tech, etc are in beta phases, people either jump the gun and activate outside the realm of the intended objective, or show absolutely no interest in adopting the new concept.

Don't allow so much fluidity in roles. (i.e. People from account services shouldn't be trying manage sales relationships, creative deliverable efforts, or analytics)

"My overall experience with working for CB has been mostly awesome with very small areas of improvement."

Current Employee - Administrative in Bentonville, AR
    Current Employee - Administrative in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay, the laid back culture, the 'vibe', the freedom, the trust...all of these make CB such a great place to work.

Cons

Even though there is a culture of 'inclusiveness' that is SOMETIMES overlooked in certain areas. I wish the location were closer to where I live. But, that's about it!

Advice to Management

I am very pleased with our upper management. They have a very open line of communication with the company. I REALLY appreciate that. If I have any questions all I need to do is speak up.