Colonial Penn Life Insurance - Very Stressfull Job | Glassdoor
  1. "Very Stressfull Job"

Current Employee - Tele-Sales Agent in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Colonial Penn Life Insurance full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Very health conscious , convenient location , very fair pay ..they pay for the licenses

Cons

If you are not making the company money .....they don't want you . They care nothing about the customer , all that matters is getting the initial premium. If I don't get out of here I will have a heart attack .......the stress is unreal . I have seen some wonderful people leave or even get fired .......for nothing . They care more about a script then making a person feel comfortable about the items they are...

Advice to Management

Keep in mind .....we are working with people not robots .....you can make a person send in the policy .

Colonial Penn Life Insurance2017-07-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Supervisor"

Current Employee - Telesales Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Colonial Penn Life Insurance for more than 2 years

Pros

Colonial Penn is a great place to begin your career as a Life Insurance Agent.

Cons

I'll pass at this very moment.

Colonial Penn Life Insurance2016-08-01
  2. "Management"

Current Employee - Life Insurance Agent in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Colonial Penn Life Insurance part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Incentive is great unless quality screws you over. People are amazing (besides management) Location Benefits

Cons

$15/hour is not good enough for the work Incentive gets blocked for overly strict quality grading method that has nothing to do with quality at all. . Management doesn’t take anyone’s questions or concerns seriously Some sales teams cheat and get away with it.

Advice to Management

LISTEN TO EMPLOYEES PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES FAIRLY

Colonial Penn Life Insurance2018-11-29

Discover more reviews about Colonial Penn Life Insurance.