Colonial Penn Life Insurance - Former Telesales Agent | Glassdoor

"Former Telesales Agent"

I worked at Colonial Penn Life Insurance

Pros

Great benefits, 401k, health, life, & dental. Great bonuses when you make your goals. Great workshops on maintaining your health. Great people, and a nice work environment.

Cons

VERY STRESSFUL JOB. Great place to gain experience but not to stay! I recently started with FFL and & closed more in a day than I did working at Colonial Penn in one week. The agents are SLAVES making this company a ton of money!!!!

Advice to Management

Agents if you value your mental health YOU WILL NOT STAY THERE!!!!! The mental abuse is not worth it. Agents deserve better PAY than $15.10 per hour.

Colonial Penn Life Insurance2017-09-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Supervisor"

Current Employee - Telesales Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Colonial Penn Life Insurance for more than 2 years

Pros

Colonial Penn is a great place to begin your career as a Life Insurance Agent.

Cons

I'll pass at this very moment.

Colonial Penn Life Insurance2016-08-01
    2. "Management"

Current Employee - Life Insurance Agent in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Colonial Penn Life Insurance part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Incentive is great unless quality screws you over. People are amazing (besides management) Location Benefits

Cons

$15/hour is not good enough for the work Incentive gets blocked for overly strict quality grading method that has nothing to do with quality at all. . Management doesn’t take anyone’s questions or concerns seriously Some sales teams cheat and get away with it.

Advice to Management

LISTEN TO EMPLOYEES PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES FAIRLY

Colonial Penn Life Insurance2018-11-29

Discover more reviews about Colonial Penn Life Insurance.